No Cap has received an enormous amount of requests for food assistance. Although the organization has 4 scheduled mobile food pop-up pantries for 2021, most people in need are unable to wait for 2-3 months until the next food giveaway. The organization has responded to this crisis by creating a new program called Community Response- Emergency Food Service (CREFS). The goal is to provide families or individuals in need with food on an emergency basis. No Cap will be able to implement this new program as funds become available on a rolling basis. The organization is on a mission to make sure no one goes hungry.
No Cap will be doing technical maintenance to the website starting 1/14/2021. We hope to see the new changes fully implemented on the website and organization no later than 1/21/21. If you would like to contribute to the Community Response -Emergency Food Service fund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (720)224-7274 for more details. Below is a list of 7 different ways you can get involved!
1. Share all Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter posts
2. Donate directly on our Facebook fundraising platform
3. Donate to our GoFundMe campaign
4. Navigate our website www.nocapinc.org , click the donate tab and you can donate directly on the website.
5. We have a Cash App that accepts donations for the organization
6. We also have a PayPal for the organization
7. Direct cash donations are accepted as well.